From Founders' Wiki
- Steve Blank's Udacity Course 1 2 3 4
- Des Traynor: Chinese Gloves and Addressable Markets HN
- Ask HN: How do you determine potential market size for a web app?
- Ask HN: How to measure the size of a market?
- Andrew Chen: Is your market actually big? Or is it a fake market?
- Csaba Solymosi: Web Market Mapping
- Eze Vidra: Lean Market Research for Startups
- "Generally speaking, I prefer to see bottoms-up rather than top-down estimates (e.g, show me number of S, M, L, and XL customers x average revenue per customer segment rather than "Gartner or NPD says this is a $5 bajillion dollar market, and we're going to get 2% of that in 3 years)." - Frank Chen @ Andreessen Horowitz