From Founders' Wiki
Social proof & Signaling
- Elad Gil: VC Signaling Coming Home To Roost HN (having VCs in your seed round makes more difficult to raise Series A)
Colluding with other investors
Missing a good deal
- Bessemer Venture Partners "Anti-Portfolio"
- Josh Kopelman @ First Round Capital (missed out on Twitter & others)
- Email exchange between YC's Paul Graham and Fred Wilson about (not) funding AirBnB
- Paul Graham: How to Raise Money
- Dan Shapiro: VC insanity, explained summary
- Scott Kirsner: What can an entrepreneur say in an investor meeting that instantly marks them as an amateur?
- Jerome Gentolia: Startup Mistakes That Drive Angel Investors and VCs Away
- Brendan Baker: Derisking Buckets - How to identify and deal with investor hesitations
- Allen Morgan: Entrepreneurs Should NOT Answer This Question: "What Are Your Valuation Expectations?"
- Elad Gil: Signs A VC Is Just Not That Into You HN
- Ben Yoskowitz: My First 9 Months as an Angel Investor
- Fabrice Grinda: Why we play Moneyball rather than Powerball
- Dave McClure's answer to: Do angels ever graduate to become VCs?