From Founders' Wiki
- Jason L Baptiste: Fundraising: From $1,000 To $1,000,000 HN
- Gabriel Weinberg: Are you an indie, angel or venture company?
- Joel Gascoigne: Raising funding as a first-time founder
- Fred Wilson: Revenue Based Financing
- Bryce Roberts @ OATV: Changing the World vs. Cashflow is a False Dichotomy (focus on revenue from day 0)
- Mark Suster: How to Develop Your Fund Raising Strategy
- Startup Exercise: What can’t be solved with money?
- Paul Stamatiou: Startup Fundraising is a Time Sink
- Paul Graham: A Fundraising Survival Guide
- Paul Graham at Startup School 2010: New trends in startup fundraising
- How Funding Rounds Differ: Seed, Series A, Series B, and C HN
- Venture Hacks: What’s the difference between smart money and dumb money?
- Josh Hannah on What advice would you give to a startup CEO that wants to maintain control of the company despite equity dilution events?
- Joe Beninato: Closing the Deal 2011
- Venturehacks: What should I send investors? Part 3: Business Plans, NDAs, and Traction
- Venturehacks: How much money should I raise?
- Venturehacks: How much money should we raise?
- Venturehacks: Who makes the best introductions to investors?
- Manu Kumar: Investor Nomenclature and the Venture Spiral
- Naval Ravikant: The Anatomy of a Fundable Startup
- Lane Becker: Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner…To Save Our Company (how GetSatisfaction raised $500k in late 2008 through an exclusive dinner party)
- Joel Spolsky's HN comment regarding investment auctions
- Charlie O'Donnell: Setting expectations at funding
- Lee Hower: Smoke vs Fire - Handling “Preemptive” Interest From VCs
- Nathan Beckord: A Better Way To Ask For Investor Intros
- Rob Fitzpatrick: Maybe you don’t want what they think you want (brave founders do not necessarily want to go “big”)
- Keen.io: From the Pitching Stage to the Seed Stage
- Patrick Vlaskovitz: How not to get f*cked by an investor’s lack of value-add
- Brendan Baker: The Most Basic Fundraising Hack - Build a List of Targets and Show it to People
- Carlos Espinal: 7 reasons for entrepreneurs to avoid tranched investments