From Founders' Wiki
- David Weekly: An Introduction to Stock & Options for the Tech Entrepreneur or Startup Employee HN
- Fred Wilson on Employee Equity
- Hacker News discussion: Is the Valley Falling out of Love with Options?
- Dave Naffziger: Startup Stock Options: ISOs vs. NSOs
- Dave Naffziger: Startup Stock Options: Vesting Schedules & Acceleration
- Dave Naffziger: Startup Stock Options: Granting and Pricing
- Ask HN: How exactly do stock option grants work?
- How much are startup options worth? HN
- "Got ISOs? They might be worthless. Ask about Liquidation Preference, Exercise Price & Terms, Fully Diluted Shares & Company Repurchase Right" - Naval Ravikant
- Andy Rachleff: The Right Way to Grant Equity to Your Employees
- Alex MacCaw: An Engineer’s guide to Stock Options
- Henry Ward: Broken cap tables
- Sam Altman: Employee Equity
- Pinterest unpins employee tax bills
- Quora: Why do most startups force employees to exercise their vested ISO options within 90 days if they leave rather than the option to convert to NSOs?
- Joe Beninato: Startup Stock Option Changes
- Kaye Thomas: Consider Your Options
- Ask HN: What are the tax implications of exercising startup options?
- Spenser Skates @ Amplitude: Employee Equity is Broken, Here’s Our Fix
- Joshua Levy: Open Guide to Equity Compensation HN
- Alex MacCaw @ Clearbit: Our Stock Option pledge HN
- Zach Holman: Fuck Your 90 Day Exercise Window
- Zach Holman: Startups with Extended Exercise Windows
- Julia Evans: Things you should know about stock options before negotiating an offer
- Joel Spolsky: Vesting
- Joel Spolsky on Equity for Startups
- Venture Hacks: Get vested for time served
- Brad Feld: Term Sheet – Vesting
- Jessica Livingston: Note to Founders: Have Vesting
- Steve Kane: Only Schmucks Don’t Know How to Read a Cap Table
- Brad Feld: What are typical compensation numbers?
- Jay Adelson: It’s time to rethink startup equity